Author Topic: 12 Month Service...  (Read 1566 times)

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
12 Month Service...
« on: 01 September 2010, 16:22 »
OK - So It's that time of the Year & I wondered what what would you guys would recommend as a 12 monthly service??

Oil Change & New Filter?
Coolant Change?
New Plugs?

Anything else??  That should be done and what else should be checked changed????

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline raferackstraw

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 904
Re: 12 Month Service...
« Reply #1 on: 01 September 2010, 18:52 »
12monthly or 5000 miles i do oil/filter, fuel filter, plugs, rotor cap and arm. timing light it. coolant every 2 yrs. then i check pads, suspension, bearings etc and change as neccessary

wayne gardner smokes one rothmans too many
500cc 2stroke bad for ya health

Offline Ben Lessani

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,873
  • The poor mans MK2 Haynes author

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: 12 Month Service...
« Reply #3 on: 01 September 2010, 19:55 »
 :cool:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: 12 Month Service...
« Reply #4 on: 03 September 2010, 08:35 »
New plugs i fitted now do 20k before they require changing, so that"ll be year 2030 next time there due :grin: