For your benifit, though I have never done this, i will say it is as easy as falling off a log Good luck and kudos for getting stuck in. Wish I was changing thrust bearings rather than going to stupid work Let us know how you get on.
yep all done matey! and problem cured. check out my write up i did in the maintenance section! when i pulled the little bugger out it literally fell into 3 pieces
Quote from: Reasty on 04 September 2010, 18:28yep all done matey! and problem cured. check out my write up i did in the maintenance section! when i pulled the little bugger out it literally fell into 3 pieces Yikes, just as well it it did that on the ground than in the 'box. Good job though. Will have a look at your write up tomorrow. Away out in wee bit so will save it for when I'm feeling sorry for myself on the couch on sunday afternoon