Author Topic: Indicator lever......  (Read 2341 times)

Offline Haribo!

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,327
Re: Indicator lever......
« Reply #10 on: 25 August 2010, 00:15 »
Ah wonderful, I was about to ask this too, seems to be problem of the week  :shocked:

Offline Maltman

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 62
Re: Indicator lever......
« Reply #11 on: 25 August 2010, 22:58 »
Continuing story................

To answer a previous observation.... turning the wheel to the right at a right hand junction in town - then no problem - the amount of turn the wheel requires can be as much as one complete revolution. The lever cancels every time.

Turning to the left - similar amount of wheel movement - and the problem presents.

From memory the wheel has a protruding tab close to the splined mounting hole. I suspect the problem may lie here, with wear/age being the root cause.

Have secured another steering wheel (Ebay again!!) which I'm assured cancelled an indicator both ways.

Here's hoping!!

M.