Author Topic: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows  (Read 4302 times)


Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
« Reply #1 on: 05 August 2010, 20:12 »
Mental... Bet someone buys them thoo...   :laugh:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
« Reply #2 on: 05 August 2010, 20:15 »
£400 is not bad for these although I wouldn't pay £40 for a set. Hateful things and ruin the side view of a MKII.

Nick

Offline twistedblack69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,047
  • Proud mk2 user and abuser
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
« Reply #3 on: 05 August 2010, 20:59 »
Look alright on small bumper, gives a retro touch IMO but the price is staggering!

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
« Reply #4 on: 05 August 2010, 23:29 »
Scene points init.

Offline cняis

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,034
  • Know there's something burning over there...
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
« Reply #5 on: 05 August 2010, 23:49 »
if you want opening rear windows then buy a sodding 5 door.


I don't think a semi will give the same results

Offline Thom89

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,092
  • Looking for an "Icebreaker"
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
« Reply #6 on: 06 August 2010, 00:11 »
I've seen these go for closer to £600 in the recent past!
Thom

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
« Reply #7 on: 06 August 2010, 02:08 »
if you want opening rear windows then buy a sodding 5 door.

Have to agree... I wouldn't fit 'em to my car even if you paid me that amount of money...

I have electric Pop Outs as factory fitted on my S2... Now they are Nice.. No Ugly fixings & brackets...

Weren't these frowned on by Insurance companies as they make the car easier to nick.... Early Minis etc had em...

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline mwep201081

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 356
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
« Reply #8 on: 06 August 2010, 10:18 »
Rare and exclusive things are worth lots of money to the right person, deal with it.

Fair comment but everyone's opinion seems to be that the look and functionality of these windows is cack......

Offline T_J_G

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,279
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
« Reply #9 on: 06 August 2010, 10:37 »
If I had enough money and a mk2 I'd buy them. You could probably flog 'em for more.