GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows (Read 4295 times)
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
«
Reply #10 on:
06 August 2010, 10:41 »
Quote from: T_J_G on 06 August 2010, 10:37
If I had enough money and a mk2 I'd buy them. You could probably flog 'em for more.
I Doubt that in todays market... Even Recaro's seats are falling in price an out of the two options I would have the latter anyday...
I see that they are "So Popular" No one has bid on 'em yet!!!
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
«
Reply #11 on:
10 August 2010, 19:10 »
£275.00 they went for....
Still Mental IMO.... Still wouldn't pay £2.75 for em... Unless I was selling 'em again...
«
Last Edit: 10 August 2010, 21:26 by X4MGS
»
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
Agreeable Slick
Global Moderator
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,066
Unit
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
«
Reply #12 on:
10 August 2010, 21:06 »
Happich are nice, but they are thief magnets, provide such an uneven seal that they tend to leak as well.
Look good, but practical terms, no so good.
Logged
I made this : ->
https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=30416.0
dan_apps
I live here
Posts: 2,677
too low for british roads!
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
«
Reply #13 on:
10 August 2010, 21:43 »
my mate has them on his mk2 in bath, they do look nice but as slick says leak like f**k!
Logged
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows
«
Reply #14 on:
11 August 2010, 02:58 »
Thats not good with Cardboard interior cards...
Yet another reason not to have any!!
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
HOW MUCH!!!!! - Happich Pop-Out Windows