Don't buy GSF ones there S**T don't fit well at all.
Personaly I would never fit them hom
Quote from: thom89 on 27 July 2010, 18:55Personaly I would never fit them homDepends if you HAVE to or not!!
Quote from: X4MGS on 27 July 2010, 19:00Quote from: thom89 on 27 July 2010, 18:55Personaly I would never fit them homDepends if you HAVE to or not!! Not really, fitting them doesn't stop anyone from having a go! and when the do, it leaves the door far more butchered than if it had non fitted, the plates are only any good to cover up cosmetically any previous damage.. Thom
Quote from: X4MGS on 27 July 2010, 19:00Quote from: thom89 on 27 July 2010, 18:55Personaly I would never fit them homDepends if you HAVE to or not!! Not really, fitting them doesn't stop anyone from having a go! and when they do, it leaves the door far more butchered than if it had non fitted, the plates are only any good to cover up cosmetically any previous damage.. Thom
I don't think a semi will give the same results
Websites are so badly designed, why can't you just type "door plates" in so it comes up with a list you can pick and chose from? GSF, BigBoysToys and VolksBits are all the same. Taken to looking on eBay now.....
GSF do them too... 20 quid...https://secure.gsfcarparts.com/shop/basket.asp?make=VW%20WATERCOOLED&model=GOLF%20Mk2&Category=BODY+%26+TRIM&keywords=