Author Topic: k-star (box) ?  (Read 3419 times)

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Re: k-star (box) ?
« Reply #10 on: 06 July 2010, 13:19 »
It's not much cop by modern standards but it's better than nothing.

Master of the understatement.

Does it run a lambda or is it still open control loop?
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: k-star (box) ?
« Reply #11 on: 06 July 2010, 13:44 »
It's not much cop by modern standards but it's better than nothing.

Master of the understatement.

Does it run a lambda or is it still open control loop?

*yawn*


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: k-star (box) ?
« Reply #12 on: 06 July 2010, 13:50 »
nope no lambda, what you see is what you get!

abf it and chuck the thing on ebay I say ;)
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.