After a couple of weeks of little to no work on the truck, I finally got my manifold back, so I spent all day today in the pissing rain bolting up the manifold, driveshafts, etc
Took her out for a spin

I need f*cking bigger brakes

It's way too much fun

Problem is, after a few outings, she now won't start

Just makes a 1-second attempt to fire then gives up. I know this will scream '
IMMOBILISER' to most of you, but I can't see anything wrong. However, it's dark, so I will be surer tomorrow.
Possibly-related question: there is a small vacuum next to where the ISV plugs in that I found (hadn't blocked it off, altho didn't seem to affect driving at all!) What is the normal purpose for this? In fact the only vacuums I'm using are for brake servo and ECU as well as fuel-pressure regulator thingy,
leaving a small vacuum and a large vacuum next to the throttle body blocked off in addition to the one by the ISV. NB: I have no airbox or filter yet, just the main rubber pipe and ISV pipe left open (makes a good noise tho

)