Author Topic: No mfa reading or rev counter help please  (Read 1319 times)

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
No mfa reading or rev counter help please
« on: 16 June 2010, 13:24 »
Hi there

Had the battery off to do some work on the car, connected back up 1 hour later, now got no rev counter or mfa reading.... Advice please

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
« Reply #1 on: 16 June 2010, 14:14 »
Unplug and re plug the fuse


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
« Reply #2 on: 16 June 2010, 14:50 »
Done, all back working thank you

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
« Reply #3 on: 16 June 2010, 14:59 »
No problem, scarey stuff though innit!  :grin:


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
« Reply #4 on: 16 June 2010, 16:16 »
Sure is, took her out to test everything and now some silly woman has now reversed onto my nearside front wing :cry:
I'm sure i am never suppose to get this car finished :undecided:

thanks

Offline X4MGS

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,564
  • VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
« Reply #5 on: 17 June 2010, 00:11 »
Feecking heck.... Just what you don't need... :cry:

High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here  Or My Ebay Store!

Offline walchy01

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,033
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
« Reply #6 on: 03 July 2010, 09:27 »
Wait till she gets the bill  :grin: :grin: only really minor dent on front wing, she has a scrape the full length of her 2 side doors, i think i got away reall really lightly to be honest.....

AAAHHH well kept at it.... :wink: