GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
No mfa reading or rev counter help please
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: No mfa reading or rev counter help please (Read 1318 times)
walchy01
I live here
Posts: 1,033
No mfa reading or rev counter help please
«
on:
16 June 2010, 13:24 »
Hi there
Had the battery off to do some work on the car, connected back up 1 hour later, now got no rev counter or mfa reading.... Advice please
Logged
Sam
I live here
Posts: 3,186
Sam I am
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
«
Reply #1 on:
16 June 2010, 14:14 »
Unplug and re plug the fuse
Logged
The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.
walchy01
I live here
Posts: 1,033
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
«
Reply #2 on:
16 June 2010, 14:50 »
Done, all back working thank you
Logged
Sam
I live here
Posts: 3,186
Sam I am
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
«
Reply #3 on:
16 June 2010, 14:59 »
No problem, scarey stuff though innit!
Logged
The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.
walchy01
I live here
Posts: 1,033
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
«
Reply #4 on:
16 June 2010, 16:16 »
Sure is, took her out to test everything and now some silly woman has now reversed onto my nearside front wing
I'm sure i am never suppose to get this car finished
thanks
Logged
X4MGS
I live here
Posts: 3,564
VAG Parts SNOB!!!
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
«
Reply #5 on:
17 June 2010, 00:11 »
Feecking heck.... Just what you don't need...
Logged
High Quality Chrome & Black Enamel Golf GTI Keyring's.
For More Info Click To See;
My Thread On Here
Or
My Ebay Store!
walchy01
I live here
Posts: 1,033
Re: No mfa reading or rev counter help please
«
Reply #6 on:
03 July 2010, 09:27 »
Wait till she gets the bill
only really minor dent on front wing, she has a scrape the full length of her 2 side doors, i think i got away reall really lightly to be honest.....
AAAHHH well kept at it....
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
No mfa reading or rev counter help please