Author Topic: 80s Styling  (Read 65406 times)

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
80s Styling
« on: 21 April 2010, 23:17 »
My favourite decade for performance and styling was the 80s.  Insane Group B motor era and wide as feck body kits.  Was reading through a site that had all sorts of posts with mad 80s styling.. Thought I'd start one here just for VAG and see how it went.   


Sbarro Golfs (RWD Mk1's based on either Porsche 928s or Merc 300s possibly others too!)







Rieger Scirocco



Golf Rallye


« Last Edit: 21 April 2010, 23:27 by SoundillusioN »

Offline Martz

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,269
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #1 on: 21 April 2010, 23:31 »
Respect!

Offline Sam

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,186
  • Sam I am
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #2 on: 21 April 2010, 23:34 »
and link to site?


The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.

Offline Martz

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,269
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #3 on: 21 April 2010, 23:38 »
and link to site?

I want to know your car set up. Pm me full details please so I can get shopping list.

Yes, my project is born...........................

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.

Offline Stu.750

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,843
  • MMMMMMM Rust my favourite
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #5 on: 22 April 2010, 00:11 »
WOW  :grin:

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #6 on: 22 April 2010, 00:13 »
I want that 1st mk1!!!! :cool:

Offline Stu.750

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,843
  • MMMMMMM Rust my favourite
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #7 on: 22 April 2010, 00:14 »
i want them all

Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #8 on: 22 April 2010, 00:18 »
Another Sbarro Golf - Half Mk1 Half Merc!!!





Offline SoundillusioN

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,004
  • If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
« Reply #9 on: 22 April 2010, 00:19 »