GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
General
»
General discussion
»
80s Styling
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
...
19
Author
Topic: 80s Styling (Read 65367 times)
SoundillusioN
10k hero
Posts: 10,004
If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
80s Styling
«
on:
21 April 2010, 23:17 »
My favourite decade for performance and styling was the 80s. Insane Group B motor era and wide as feck body kits. Was reading through a site that had all sorts of posts with mad 80s styling.. Thought I'd start one here just for VAG and see how it went.
Sbarro Golfs (RWD Mk1's based on either Porsche 928s or Merc 300s possibly others too!)
Rieger Scirocco
Golf Rallye
«
Last Edit: 21 April 2010, 23:27 by SoundillusioN
»
Logged
Shaun
Now with added MK7
Forum Member Map
Mk1 Project Clicky
Mk1 Dub Rides Clicky
T25 Project Clicky
T25 Dub Rides Clicky
Martz
Forum Supporter
I live here
Posts: 3,269
Re: 80s Styling
«
Reply #1 on:
21 April 2010, 23:31 »
Respect!
Logged
Sam
I live here
Posts: 3,186
Sam I am
Re: 80s Styling
«
Reply #2 on:
21 April 2010, 23:34 »
and link to site?
Logged
The entire world is a Money Pit, you just have to pick yours.
Martz
Forum Supporter
I live here
Posts: 3,269
Re: 80s Styling
«
Reply #3 on:
21 April 2010, 23:38 »
Quote from: caistor_bmx on 21 April 2010, 23:34
and link to site?
I want to know your car set up. Pm me full details please so I can get shopping list.
Yes, my project is born...........................
Logged
SoundillusioN
10k hero
Posts: 10,004
If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
«
Reply #4 on:
21 April 2010, 23:45 »
Quote from: caistor_bmx on 21 April 2010, 23:34
and link to site?
http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=print&thread=24470
Logged
Shaun
Now with added MK7
Forum Member Map
Mk1 Project Clicky
Mk1 Dub Rides Clicky
T25 Project Clicky
T25 Dub Rides Clicky
Stu.750
I live here
Posts: 1,843
MMMMMMM Rust my favourite
Re: 80s Styling
«
Reply #5 on:
22 April 2010, 00:11 »
WOW
Logged
SoundillusioN
10k hero
Posts: 10,004
If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
«
Reply #6 on:
22 April 2010, 00:13 »
I want that 1st mk1!!!!
Logged
Shaun
Now with added MK7
Forum Member Map
Mk1 Project Clicky
Mk1 Dub Rides Clicky
T25 Project Clicky
T25 Dub Rides Clicky
Stu.750
I live here
Posts: 1,843
MMMMMMM Rust my favourite
Re: 80s Styling
«
Reply #7 on:
22 April 2010, 00:14 »
i want them all
Logged
SoundillusioN
10k hero
Posts: 10,004
If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
«
Reply #8 on:
22 April 2010, 00:18 »
Another Sbarro Golf - Half Mk1 Half Merc!!!
Logged
Shaun
Now with added MK7
Forum Member Map
Mk1 Project Clicky
Mk1 Dub Rides Clicky
T25 Project Clicky
T25 Dub Rides Clicky
SoundillusioN
10k hero
Posts: 10,004
If I can't fix it at home, it ain't getting fixed.
Re: 80s Styling
«
Reply #9 on:
22 April 2010, 00:19 »
Quote from: Stu.750 on 22 April 2010, 00:14
i want them all
Greedy!
Logged
Shaun
Now with added MK7
Forum Member Map
Mk1 Project Clicky
Mk1 Dub Rides Clicky
T25 Project Clicky
T25 Dub Rides Clicky
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
...
19
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
General
»
General discussion
»
80s Styling