Author Topic: AUGUST orders list & thread.  (Read 112096 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
Re: AUGUST orders list & thread.
« Reply #460 on: 01 March 2010, 19:24 »
The priority status thing is maybe why VWcs tried to contact me today to tell me they were going to do this to mine :undecided:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 
34 years of GTI ownership.

Offline H12

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #461 on: 01 March 2010, 19:26 »
The priority status thing is maybe why VWcs tried to contact me today to tell me they were going to do this to mine :undecided:

Give them a bell first thing in the morning mate and let us know  :smiley:

Offline Spooner

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #462 on: 02 March 2010, 11:52 »
My car is still sitting on the docks at Emden.  Has been since 18th Feb.  I really wanted it to be at my dealers by next monday as i've got the week off work.  Fat fecking chance of that happening.  I'm just about to hit 7 months since ordering.  It's getting ridiculous and i'm starting to get annoyed by it all.

Mk6, 3dr, DSG, DBP.

Offline RickS

• I live here
« Reply #463 on: 02 March 2010, 13:00 »
My car is still sitting on the docks at Emden.  Has been since 18th Feb.  I really wanted it to be at my dealers by next monday as i've got the week off work.  Fat fecking chance of that happening.  I'm just about to hit 7 months since ordering.  It's getting ridiculous and i'm starting to get annoyed by it all.

Tell me about it Spooner!! Mine's been on the dock since sometime during week commencing 8th Feb! So 3 weeks, my dealer tells me today that it should ship next two days or will be put on priority. He also sent me some pictures of Emden and it's covered in snow, might explain the delays.
Would've posted pics but don't have a url to post them to [Is there another way of putting pics in a post?]
2012 R. Rising Blue 3 door DSG with 19" Talladega's, RNS510, Dynaudio, Cruise, DCC, Rear Cam, Colour MFD, Lux pack, Storage pack, Service plan.

Offline ScottieC

• Not said much yet
« Reply #464 on: 02 March 2010, 13:46 »

Tell me about it Spooner!! Mine's been on the dock since sometime during week commencing 8th Feb! So 3 weeks, my dealer tells me today that it should ship next two days or will be put on priority. He also sent me some pictures of Emden and it's covered in snow, might explain the delays.
Would've posted pics but don't have a url to post them to [Is there another way of putting pics in a post?]

Feeling the pain guys.  Car built the 2nd week in Feb and still sitting in ruddy Emden.  I was resigned to the whole thing when I was waiting for the car to be built, but now it is built and just sitting in the docks, I'm getting pretty p!ssed off!

Offline avalon

• Here all the time
« Reply #465 on: 02 March 2010, 14:26 »
Feeling for you guys.

My [unconfirmed] built week of 20 and subsequent few weeks to get my hands on the car now looks even further away.

Bad news all round.

Ava
GTi DSG 5 Door Candy White [MY11]

Offline H12

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #466 on: 02 March 2010, 19:15 »
I've not heard anything either which doesn't make me a happy camper.. The dealer said he'd sent my complaining email onto his MD (when I said my current insurance expires on Sunday etc) but that seems to have made bugger all difference either... Not that I'm surprised though...  :angry:

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #467 on: 02 March 2010, 19:28 »
Fantastic dealer group your dealing with.  :rolleyes:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI 

Offline H12

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #468 on: 02 March 2010, 19:30 »
Fantastic dealer group your dealing with.  :rolleyes:

Lol mate ! I should have gone to Colindale's in North London ...

Offline Snoopy

• Serious forum addict
  • Geoff.
« Reply #469 on: 02 March 2010, 21:20 »
I tried phoning VWcs today, I was on hold for close to 30mins, so it took all my diner time :sad: and i did not get to an operator, so I wasted my time there. :sad: I also have been informed by work that no holidays can be booked for the week starting 22nd, so whats the bet.....  :grin:
Mk6 GTI  &  Mk1 GTI