GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
Carbon Fibre Cover?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Carbon Fibre Cover? (Read 2556 times)
Hulmie
I live here
Posts: 3,282
White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
on:
22 November 2009, 16:19 »
Not sure if its me seeing or dreaming things, but didnt Forge do a carbon fibre replacement for the small front engine cover, the bit that sits in front of the inlet manifold?
Logged
mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6
Rhyso
Global Moderator
Sir Postalot
Posts: 26,687
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #1 on:
22 November 2009, 16:30 »
there's nowt on their website
http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?cat=260301&catalog=260301CARB&inc=product
Logged
Fire Up The Quattro
topher
Administrator
Serious forum addict
Posts: 9,557
fully functioning
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #2 on:
22 November 2009, 16:33 »
Don't recall ever seeing those. I'll ask when we place an order next week.
Logged
Hulmie
I live here
Posts: 3,282
White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #3 on:
22 November 2009, 16:34 »
yeh ive scanned there website and couldnt find anything. Just sure they did one at some point as im sure i looked at them.
Logged
mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6
ABOO
I live here
Posts: 664
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #4 on:
22 November 2009, 17:05 »
After complementing your Engine cover, you carbon fibre whore!!!!!!!
Logged
2001 aum 1.8T
Hulmie
I live here
Posts: 3,282
White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #5 on:
22 November 2009, 17:07 »
got a carbon fibre engine cover on the way mate, so would go nice with it if they did one.
Logged
mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6
ABOO
I live here
Posts: 664
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #6 on:
22 November 2009, 17:13 »
Quote from: Hulmie on 22 November 2009, 17:07
got a carbon fibre engine cover on the way mate, so would go nice with it if they did one.
I know mate,spotted you'd bought it in classifieds, was thinking about an early xmas pressie for myself
Logged
2001 aum 1.8T
BaV
I live here
Posts: 735
2001 Golf GTI 1.8T AUM
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #7 on:
22 November 2009, 17:19 »
Nuh they dont make one mate otherwise you would have bought that off of me aswel!
You can buy them off ebay though. There prety hard to find on there though.
Logged
Hulmie
I live here
Posts: 3,282
White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #8 on:
22 November 2009, 17:39 »
may have to scout around then. cheers Bav
Logged
mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6
Hulmie
I live here
Posts: 3,282
White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
«
Reply #9 on:
22 November 2009, 17:45 »
Hit the jackpot
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Raid-HP-Carbon-Fibre-Inlet-Cover-VW-Golf-1-8T_W0QQitemZ220509055757QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item33575d2b0d
Looks like i may be treating meself to something else.
Logged
mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
Carbon Fibre Cover?