Author Topic: Carbon Fibre Cover?  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Hulmie

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,282
  • White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Carbon Fibre Cover?
« on: 22 November 2009, 16:19 »
Not sure if its me seeing or dreaming things, but didnt Forge do a carbon fibre replacement for the small front engine cover, the bit that sits in front of the inlet manifold?


mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
« Reply #1 on: 22 November 2009, 16:30 »

Offline topher

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,557
  • fully functioning
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
« Reply #2 on: 22 November 2009, 16:33 »
Don't recall ever seeing those. I'll ask when we place an order next week.

Offline Hulmie

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,282
  • White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
« Reply #3 on: 22 November 2009, 16:34 »
yeh ive scanned there website and couldnt find anything. Just sure they did one at some point as im sure i looked at them.


mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6

Offline ABOO

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 664
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
« Reply #4 on: 22 November 2009, 17:05 »
After complementing your Engine cover, you carbon fibre whore!!!!!!!
2001 aum 1.8T

Offline Hulmie

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,282
  • White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
« Reply #5 on: 22 November 2009, 17:07 »
got a carbon fibre engine cover on the way mate, so would go nice with it if they did one.


mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6

Offline ABOO

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 664
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
« Reply #6 on: 22 November 2009, 17:13 »
got a carbon fibre engine cover on the way mate, so would go nice with it if they did one.

I know mate,spotted you'd bought it in classifieds, was thinking about an early xmas pressie for myself :wink:
2001 aum 1.8T

Offline BaV

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 735
  • 2001 Golf GTI 1.8T AUM
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
« Reply #7 on: 22 November 2009, 17:19 »
Nuh they dont make one mate otherwise you would have bought that off of me aswel!

You can buy them off ebay though.  There prety hard to find on there though.

Offline Hulmie

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,282
  • White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s
Re: Carbon Fibre Cover?
« Reply #8 on: 22 November 2009, 17:39 »
may have to scout around then. cheers Bav


mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6

Offline Hulmie

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,282
  • White MK4 1.8T AGU K03s


mk4 R32 Golf, Reflex Silver, V6