Quote from: chrisj on 15 August 2009, 21:44I originally bought my first one when my son was born as a family car and i've had another two since.Most reliable cars i've had and never looked backJesus, what else have you owned? :embarassed:
I originally bought my first one when my son was born as a family car and i've had another two since.Most reliable cars i've had and never looked back
Quote from: sambo on 15 August 2009, 21:48Quote from: chrisj on 15 August 2009, 21:44I originally bought my first one when my son was born as a family car and i've had another two since.Most reliable cars i've had and never looked backJesus, what else have you owned? :embarassed: I've been lucky with them. in between the golfs i've had two clio 172's and an escort gti(don't ask).
I bought mine because my corrado was old and slow,G60's are over rated
I'm not joking mate,i had a stage4 charger by Jabba and ran a smaller pulley aswell as chipped,still slow.Nothing but trouble,and very very noisy.
I bought mine because i had heard that the GTdi's were really good (hope steve and rhys see this ) and got the 1.8Turbo liked the shape of the mkiv and how stylish and well built the interior was also renowned vw build quality had always wanted a GTi and decided after first look etc at the one i went to see that i had to have it and the rest is history
Quote from: Patch on 15 August 2009, 22:08I'm not joking mate,i had a stage4 charger by Jabba and ran a smaller pulley aswell as chipped,still slow.Nothing but trouble,and very very noisy.Noisy because of the mods? If I had a G60 I wouldnt mod it.