Author Topic: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.  (Read 14926 times)

Stevo-Anni

  • Guest
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #40 on: 16 February 2009, 02:43 »
what u runnin to achieve 300bhp

LSD lol! In a FWD car? as over 280bhp is a waste surly!?

Offline boxxer1973

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 168
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #41 on: 16 February 2009, 13:10 »
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=96106.msg806788#msg806788


spec is there

no need for a lsd map is tame a bit too tame for my liking want to change it to revo its CC atm

Offline northeast_gti-t

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,554
  • "1.8T AGU"
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #42 on: 16 February 2009, 18:23 »
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=96106.msg806788#msg806788


spec is there

no need for a lsd map is tame a bit too tame for my liking want to change it to revo its CC atm

if your after changing your map boxxer1973 then i would give nick &ben at r-tech a ring alot of us have their maps on our cars and in my opinion their map is awesome and probably better than revo and cc as well as better priced have a word with nick mate :wink:
2000 Mkiv GTi 1.8T AGU

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #43 on: 16 February 2009, 19:37 »

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline RTechUK

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,379
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #44 on: 16 February 2009, 20:02 »
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=96106.msg806788#msg806788


spec is there

no need for a lsd map is tame a bit too tame for my liking want to change it to revo its CC atm

Have a word with Jamie at CC he can taylor the remap to how you want it, with in reason and with in hardware working limits, The tameness could be down to turbo  characteristics.  I dont know what the compressor map of the JBS04 is like so I cannot comment on how the car could perform. 
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressor_map



R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

 01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline sambo

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,057
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #45 on: 16 February 2009, 20:17 »

Have a word with Jamie at CC he can taylor the remap to how you want it, with in reason and with in hardware working limits, The tameness could be down to turbo  characteristics.  I dont know what the compressor map of the JBS04 is like so I cannot comment on how the car could perform. 
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressor_map

So I didn;t quite get what you were saying earlier about bosch super 4's? Do you rate them or prefer the other make you mentioned?

I'm happy with them personally, run's alright

Sam
Sam



AXX power!  ..   Tinkering has started.... :smiley:

Offline RTechUK

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,379
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #46 on: 16 February 2009, 21:14 »

Have a word with Jamie at CC he can taylor the remap to how you want it, with in reason and with in hardware working limits, The tameness could be down to turbo  characteristics.  I dont know what the compressor map of the JBS04 is like so I cannot comment on how the car could perform. 
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressor_map

So I didn;t quite get what you were saying earlier about bosch super 4's? Do you rate them or prefer the other make you mentioned?

I'm happy with them personally, run's alright

Sam

I do rate the super 4s, We have started to trial the nology silver plugs aswell which seem to be really good with high temps.
I have always used  super 4s on my calibra turbo, and customs cars.
We have found that the pulsed plugs seem to be a lot better, but at 3 or 4 times the price.  So for the money the Bosch 4s FTW!

Nick



R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

 01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands

Offline boxxer1973

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 168
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #47 on: 16 February 2009, 22:31 »
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=96106.msg806788#msg806788


spec is there

no need for a lsd map is tame a bit too tame for my liking want to change it to revo its CC atm

Have a word with Jamie at CC he can taylor the remap to how you want it, with in reason and with in hardware working limits, The tameness could be down to turbo  characteristics.  I dont know what the compressor map of the JBS04 is like so I cannot comment on how the car could perform. 
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressor_map


did 3 times told them it wasnt as aggresive as my revo stage 2 running ko3s and was told i had a numb bum lol.

Offline Grand Master Patch

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,108
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #48 on: 30 March 2009, 18:29 »
Nick,do you rate the Pulstar pulse plugs? I have some spare cash lying about and i'm in need of new plugs.

http://pulstarpulseplugs.com/

Offline RTechUK

  • Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,379
  • R-TECH OFFICE 01455 617233
Re: Uprated Spark Plugs Thread.
« Reply #49 on: 30 March 2009, 18:39 »
These are the plug we have been testing with xspec, so far so good we have a new batch in to test over the next week or so.   

Nick



R-Tech Customer Feedback / Reviews
http://r-techpower.co.uk/r-tech-feedback.php
VW AUDI SEAT SKODA 1.8T-1.9TDi -2.0TFSI  Tuners

 01455 617233
http://sticky-vnt.co.uk Midlands