what u runnin to achieve 300bhp
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=96106.msg806788#msg806788spec is there no need for a lsd map is tame a bit too tame for my liking want to change it to revo its CC atm
Have a word with Jamie at CC he can taylor the remap to how you want it, with in reason and with in hardware working limits, The tameness could be down to turbo characteristics. I dont know what the compressor map of the JBS04 is like so I cannot comment on how the car could perform. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressor_map
Quote from: RTechUK on 16 February 2009, 20:02Have a word with Jamie at CC he can taylor the remap to how you want it, with in reason and with in hardware working limits, The tameness could be down to turbo characteristics. I dont know what the compressor map of the JBS04 is like so I cannot comment on how the car could perform. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressor_mapSo I didn;t quite get what you were saying earlier about bosch super 4's? Do you rate them or prefer the other make you mentioned?I'm happy with them personally, run's alrightSam
Quote from: boxxer1973 on 16 February 2009, 13:10http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=96106.msg806788#msg806788spec is there no need for a lsd map is tame a bit too tame for my liking want to change it to revo its CC atm Have a word with Jamie at CC he can taylor the remap to how you want it, with in reason and with in hardware working limits, The tameness could be down to turbo characteristics. I dont know what the compressor map of the JBS04 is like so I cannot comment on how the car could perform. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressor_map