Author Topic: ABF 2.0 woohoo!  (Read 29754 times)

Offline Mew

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,589
Re: ABF 2.0 woohoo!
« Reply #70 on: 29 July 2010, 23:17 »
I'll take one for the team and put my 16v on the weighbridge next week

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Re: ABF 2.0 woohoo!
« Reply #71 on: 29 July 2010, 23:19 »
Can you do an Aybeefa afterwards plz thx.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Mew

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,589
Re: ABF 2.0 woohoo!
« Reply #72 on: 29 July 2010, 23:22 »
Can you do an Aybeefa afterwards plz thx.

no

Offline AudiA8Quattro

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,777
Re: ABF 2.0 woohoo!
« Reply #73 on: 29 July 2010, 23:41 »
Quote from: diamond hell
I'm sure your buddy Mark will be along to gee this up shortly.

I think you need to go and have a fag mate  :rolleyes: :grin:
« Last Edit: 29 July 2010, 23:43 by AudiA8Quattro »
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS

VeeDubGTI16v

  • Guest
Re: ABF 2.0 woohoo!
« Reply #74 on: 30 July 2010, 08:47 »
:rolleyes:

I have neither a weighbridge, a Seat Ibiza or a Golf2 GTI 16V in my front room and I suspect you don't either.

I'm sure your buddy Mark will be along to gee this up shortly.

what are you on about this time you inbred cu nt?

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Re: ABF 2.0 woohoo!
« Reply #75 on: 30 July 2010, 09:15 »
Team sports, nipper.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline AudiA8Quattro

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,777
Re: ABF 2.0 woohoo!
« Reply #76 on: 30 July 2010, 23:04 »
Always got to get the last word  :grin:
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: ABF 2.0 woohoo!
« Reply #77 on: 30 July 2010, 23:19 »
Always got to get the last word  :grin:

Is that by the seat of his pants  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: