I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!
Quote from: linz on 01 August 2008, 13:52i see your point ash but to be honest why spend all that money and do all that work when you can buy an original??and get all those extras that come with the original as well...thats just my opinion ash like i said im not a fan of replicas at all if someone wants to thats fine but i laugh at reps as it just means they cant afford the real thing.... and done even have the power ect of the real thing like i said just my opinion which i am intitled to.... im keeping my standard gti bumpers as she is a gti...Ashs Golf is pushing more power than an R32. I don't really get what you're saying as its making little sense to be honest. Just because someone used a part off another car it means they want the real thing Well in Ashs case he's only used the front bumper... So whatever you add has to be 100% original. I'm sure you own replicas of something Linz even if you don't realise it. So if you've aero wipered your rear you want a mk5 Golf. Go and buy one the or can't you afford it.
i see your point ash but to be honest why spend all that money and do all that work when you can buy an original??and get all those extras that come with the original as well...thats just my opinion ash like i said im not a fan of replicas at all if someone wants to thats fine but i laugh at reps as it just means they cant afford the real thing.... and done even have the power ect of the real thing like i said just my opinion which i am intitled to.... im keeping my standard gti bumpers as she is a gti...
Did someone say honeycombe grille ?I can see why you love me staying in the mk4 section
Quote from: AlanD on 02 August 2008, 11:57Did someone say honeycombe grille ?I can see why you love me staying in the mk4 section now where did i put that pic that toph put up in the nonsense!!!!
lol I love you guys
Quote from: AlanD on 02 August 2008, 18:55lol I love you guys We all miss you when your not here alan