GolfGTIforum.co.uk

Model specific boards => Golf mk3 => Topic started by: GUMBALL3000 on 07 June 2012, 23:28

Title: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: GUMBALL3000 on 07 June 2012, 23:28
I have been toying with this picture for ages now, and i cant seem to get anything that will work as a signature picture, and anything that does come out OK is far too big..
Would anyone on here be able to make me a signature with this pic of my car??

(http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6443/55291333503654469922085.jpg) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/55291333503654469922085.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: dubstar9 on 07 June 2012, 23:41
Just had a bash for you :wink:

(http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg589/dubstar9/GUMBALL3000.jpg)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: dom on 08 June 2012, 00:22
(http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy183/codling1234/gumballsig.jpg)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: GUMBALL3000 on 08 June 2012, 00:32
Both brilliant.. Dont know why i couldnt get the size to change properly.. I will swap and change between the two.. Thanks for those.. Much appreciated :)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: dubstar9 on 08 June 2012, 06:37
No Probs :smiley:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: DUBboi12 on 08 June 2012, 16:16
I have the same problem, can someone do for me please!!!  :wink:

(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b447/saxoboi08/ae6fb7e3.jpg)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: Dannyboi30 on 08 June 2012, 16:23
same here cant suss it out
(http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee459/dannyboi30/545867_3662842042974_1032401198_3296159_1709083573_n1-1.jpg)

would love some help lol many thanks
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: murraymint on 08 June 2012, 16:53
(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/murrayminf/11ee62a9.jpg)

(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/murrayminf/6ab41b4f.jpg)

Any good?


http://s1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/murrayminf/
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: Dannyboi30 on 08 June 2012, 17:00
sweet as cheers buddy many thanks  :grin:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: murraymint on 08 June 2012, 17:02
No worries bud  :cool:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: Dannyboi30 on 08 June 2012, 17:04
dont surpose i could be cheeky and bang that in next to it could i ??
(http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee459/dannyboi30/528739_3662839762917_1032401198_3296158_170926966_n1.jpg)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: DUBboi12 on 08 June 2012, 17:09
Mines still saying its to big,  :laugh: what am I doing wrong? I'm copying it as a direct http. Any help?
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: murraymint on 08 June 2012, 17:10
Your lucky I'm bord and waiting for someone  :laugh:

(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/murrayminf/575ce31a.jpg)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: murraymint on 08 June 2012, 17:12
Mines still saying its to big,  :laugh: what am I doing wrong? I'm copying it as a direct http. Any help?

You copy and paste this link bud

(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/murrayminf/72d63732.jpg)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: DUBboi12 on 08 June 2012, 17:15
Cheers bud I was just being and idiot  :laugh: cheers for doing it :smiley:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: murraymint on 08 June 2012, 17:16
No worries bud,  :cool:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: DUBboi12 on 08 June 2012, 17:18
What do you use to edit it mate?
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: murraymint on 08 June 2012, 17:23
I'm using photoshop touch on my iPad, but you can crop them and resize them on photo bucket too
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: Dannyboi30 on 08 June 2012, 17:25
much better lol many thanks again : )
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: murraymint on 08 June 2012, 17:28
No worries bud, again  :grin:

Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: DUBboi12 on 08 June 2012, 17:40
I'm using photoshop touch on my iPad, but you can crop them and resize them on photo bucket too

Sweet I'm guna download that, cheers again bud
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: murraymint on 08 June 2012, 17:52
I'm using photoshop touch on my iPad, but you can crop them and resize them on photo bucket too

Sweet I'm guna download that, cheers again bud

Yh Its the best photo editer ive found, got about 10 different editors and all they seem to do is put sh!tty effects on photos, you can do a lot more with ph touch, I lowered this mk4 and put porsches on it on ph touch

(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/murrayminf/4230374e.jpg)

Not bad for my first do at it
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: DUBboi12 on 08 June 2012, 17:57
Yeh I keep trying different ones and none of erm are that good, I'm just about to download photoshop touch now :smiley:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: stainesy on 08 June 2012, 19:49
How I do my digs is in the standered computer paint.
Just open paint.
Open the pic you want to use
The reduce the size to what you want
Then save it.
Job done.
Can even add writing or use 2 pics together
It's the simplest way to do it.
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: stainesy on 08 June 2012, 19:51
I want ps touch but I just got a normal laptop not a pad :cry:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: dubstar9 on 08 June 2012, 19:58
All of mine done on Photobucket, lots of effects too to play with :rolleyes:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: mrsaunders on 08 June 2012, 20:00
I want ps touch but I just got a normal laptop not a pad :cry:

then get photoshop
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: stainesy on 08 June 2012, 20:02
I want ps touch but I just got a normal laptop not a pad :cry:

then get photoshop

i got it buck its really annoying to use and cant figure out half of it  :grin:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: GUMBALL3000 on 09 June 2012, 11:42
That first picture i put up.. do any of you have a programme that would allow you to photoshop my wheels black?? Been thinking of doing it for a couple of weeks now, that would help me make my mind up quicker! lol
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: mrsaunders on 09 June 2012, 12:07
I want ps touch but I just got a normal laptop not a pad :cry:

then get photoshop

i got it buck its really annoying to use and cant figure out half of it  :grin:

 :grin: fair enough, i learnt most of it through youtube
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: Dannyboi30 on 09 June 2012, 21:12
Just been playin around with photobucket its really quite easy my 1st attempt
(http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee459/dannyboi30/Dannyboi30Signiture2.jpg)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: stainesy on 10 June 2012, 10:57
just been playing with my photoshop elements and have started to figure stuff out  :laugh:
just stuck my old wheels on my new golf. im not great at it but woohoo figured it out :grin:

(http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/slammed_golf/wheelsgolf.jpg)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: dubstar9 on 10 June 2012, 11:54
Wheels look great :cool: Tyres look odd :huh:

But it's a start :wink:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: stainesy on 10 June 2012, 12:11
remember i was thinking of putting le mans wheels on my car. here ya go photoshop le mans  :grin:

(http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/slammed_golf/lemans.jpg)
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: dubstar9 on 10 June 2012, 12:18
Your getting better already, they would look good polished :cool:
Title: Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
Post by: stainesy on 10 June 2012, 14:54
hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm anni wheels  :undecided:

(http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/slammed_golf/bbsps.jpg)