Author Topic: SIGNATURE HELP....  (Read 5447 times)

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #20 on: 08 June 2012, 17:40 »
I'm using photoshop touch on my iPad, but you can crop them and resize them on photo bucket too

Sweet I'm guna download that, cheers again bud

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #21 on: 08 June 2012, 17:52 »
I'm using photoshop touch on my iPad, but you can crop them and resize them on photo bucket too

Sweet I'm guna download that, cheers again bud

Yh Its the best photo editer ive found, got about 10 different editors and all they seem to do is put sh!tty effects on photos, you can do a lot more with ph touch, I lowered this mk4 and put porsches on it on ph touch



Not bad for my first do at it
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #22 on: 08 June 2012, 17:57 »
Yeh I keep trying different ones and none of erm are that good, I'm just about to download photoshop touch now :smiley:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #23 on: 08 June 2012, 19:49 »
How I do my digs is in the standered computer paint.
Just open paint.
Open the pic you want to use
The reduce the size to what you want
Then save it.
Job done.
Can even add writing or use 2 pics together
It's the simplest way to do it.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #24 on: 08 June 2012, 19:51 »
I want ps touch but I just got a normal laptop not a pad :cry:

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #25 on: 08 June 2012, 19:58 »
All of mine done on Photobucket, lots of effects too to play with :rolleyes:

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #26 on: 08 June 2012, 20:00 »
I want ps touch but I just got a normal laptop not a pad :cry:

then get photoshop

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #27 on: 08 June 2012, 20:02 »
I want ps touch but I just got a normal laptop not a pad :cry:

then get photoshop

i got it buck its really annoying to use and cant figure out half of it  :grin:

Offline GUMBALL3000

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 90
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #28 on: 09 June 2012, 11:42 »
That first picture i put up.. do any of you have a programme that would allow you to photoshop my wheels black?? Been thinking of doing it for a couple of weeks now, that would help me make my mind up quicker! lol

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: SIGNATURE HELP....
« Reply #29 on: 09 June 2012, 12:07 »
I want ps touch but I just got a normal laptop not a pad :cry:

then get photoshop

i got it buck its really annoying to use and cant figure out half of it  :grin:

 :grin: fair enough, i learnt most of it through youtube