Author Topic: Golf Gatherings In Glasgow(strictly golfs nae F ing Vauxhalls i hate them .....  (Read 980 times)

Offline Djspindizzy2003

• Just got here
So much so that i have on cassete tape, me phoning up VPD vauxhall performance developments just to state i hate vauxhalls so much. Is it the seats? is it the gear sticks, the pedals........ that make them drive like absolute wayne kerrs. no joke, if you live near Rangers stadium Ibrox you will be familiar with a road called mosspark Bld, there was a old guy, HONESTLY about 70 yrs old driving a vectra about 80 mph along that road, well...i wasnt expectijng it and he pumped me at the lights good and proper. ANYWAYS to the point is theree any VW Golf events in the next few months or preferably in  the next few weeks which i can go to, already know about CRAIL on JUNE 13th, FASTCAR? just missed one last week, ANYMORE YOURS HOPEFULLY djspindizzy2003 (best paintjob for ?300 see me at CRAIL on JUNE 13th (BLACK Golf MK 3  L740 Baddest. Golf.Aroound) First timer so be nice and lenient, BYEEEEE