Author Topic: What you think of these?  (Read 4837 times)

Offline the_stink

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,308
  • A3 140 TDI
What you think of these?
« on: 31 July 2008, 09:38 »
« Last Edit: 31 July 2008, 20:16 by Rhyso »

Offline T_J_G

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,279
Re: What you think of these?
« Reply #1 on: 31 July 2008, 09:48 »
I like them!

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: What you think of these?
« Reply #2 on: 31 July 2008, 11:24 »
Like porsche twists, I like!
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: What you think of these?
« Reply #3 on: 31 July 2008, 11:26 »
They'd look pretty rad on your car mate, but would need to be combined with a healthy dose of slamage.

Nick

Offline the_stink

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,308
  • A3 140 TDI
Re: What you think of these?
« Reply #4 on: 31 July 2008, 11:28 »
Like porsche twists, I like!

exactly but with out the porsche price tag  :wink: and i saw a bolf at castle combe with the porsche wheels on and looked awsome might have to start saving  :grin:

and i agree Nick, they are only 17" so slam it down hogan style lol

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: What you think of these?
« Reply #5 on: 31 July 2008, 18:41 »
Yeah looked good on that bolf - different  :cool:

MKIV Mod Squadâ„¢ a part of the headlight police.

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: What you think of these?
« Reply #6 on: 31 July 2008, 22:04 »
kinda remind me of the porsh wheels not bad but deffo not to my taste

Offline the_stink

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,308
  • A3 140 TDI
Re: What you think of these?
« Reply #7 on: 31 July 2008, 22:12 »
My mate is always banging on at me to get some Porsche wheels, I like them and would be a bit differnt straying away from the OEM look, more euro ?

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: What you think of these?
« Reply #8 on: 01 August 2008, 10:06 »
how much are they? share the links!
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: What you think of these?
« Reply #9 on: 01 August 2008, 10:13 »
i deffo prefere them to the audi rep ones everyone buys as they are that lil bit different