Author Topic: Tint tint out  (Read 7131 times)

Offline Dubbz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 779
Tint tint out
« on: 30 July 2008, 15:38 »
Alrighty Dubbers....
A few pics of the new tints.....  :cool:

A before shot!!








Thought i had more pics......Nope...  :rolleyes:
50f 35r 20b  :cool:


2002 TDI se 100bhp-ish Auto/tip Black Magic. :cool:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Tint tint out
« Reply #1 on: 30 July 2008, 18:25 »
Cool think rhys is doing his soon.......

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: Tint tint out
« Reply #2 on: 30 July 2008, 18:55 »
Cool think rhys is doing his soon.......

He should get them from the nutter at Castle Combe in his VAN??
Meh....

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Tint tint out
« Reply #3 on: 30 July 2008, 18:56 »
Cool think rhys is doing his soon.......

He should get them from the nutter at Castle Combe in his VAN??

lol yeah get good discount - Damaged stock driving at those speeds  :grin: :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Tint tint out
« Reply #4 on: 30 July 2008, 18:57 »
those timts look cool mate and really suit the car :afro:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Tint tint out
« Reply #5 on: 30 July 2008, 18:58 »
Cool think rhys is doing his soon.......

He should get them from the nutter at Castle Combe in his VAN??

lol yeah get good discount - Damaged stock driving at those speeds  :grin: :grin:

very RARE Castle coombe window tint!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Tint tint out
« Reply #6 on: 30 July 2008, 19:00 »
Cool think rhys is doing his soon.......

He should get them from the nutter at Castle Combe in his VAN??

lol yeah get good discount - Damaged stock driving at those speeds  :grin: :grin:

very RARE Castle coombe window tint!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Always the "rare" on the bay cant beat it lol  :grin: :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Dubbz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 779
Re: Tint tint out
« Reply #7 on: 30 July 2008, 19:05 »
those timts look cool mate and really suit the car :afro:

Cheer's chaps, reminds me of the colour chucked from the exhaust  :cool:
good job i have air con  :shocked: not opened the windows for a week ...

Oh cost £130 and a 150 mile round trip  :smug:

2002 TDI se 100bhp-ish Auto/tip Black Magic. :cool:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline Madmax

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 612
Re: Tint tint out
« Reply #9 on: 30 July 2008, 19:53 »
I like them, i'd probably go for a shade lighter tho. £130 seems pretty decent too.