Author Topic: well here she is...... pics  (Read 11528 times)

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #20 on: 21 May 2008, 15:21 »
after all that its a five door!!   :shocked:  :laugh:

I thought that too!
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #21 on: 21 May 2008, 18:58 »
shes on that streetpimpin forum now where all the chavs hang out apparantly she is a showgirl for them now, not outta the film showgirls :drool: :drool: :drool:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #22 on: 22 May 2008, 08:53 »
thats harsh, proper harsh!
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline topher

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,557
  • fully functioning
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #23 on: 22 May 2008, 09:03 »
shes on that streetpimpin forum now where all the chavs hang out apparantly she is a showgirl for them now, not outta the film showgirls :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yee know, too much!


Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #24 on: 22 May 2008, 10:13 »
shes on that streetpimpin forum now where all the chavs hang out apparantly she is a showgirl for them now, not outta the film showgirls :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yee know, too much!



what about showgirls or linz??? :laugh: :laugh: :undecided:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline the_stink

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,308
  • A3 140 TDI
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #25 on: 23 May 2008, 12:19 »
well each to thier own and your the only one that is goign to be driving it linz, as the other said depending on what coler you are gettingit resprayed i would color code the front grill imo and loose the sticker.

just wish i had some money to do some more things !! but should have the R32 air intake fitted this month at last!

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #26 on: 23 May 2008, 12:22 »
She may kill me for posting this but hey:



Nick

Offline topher

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,557
  • fully functioning
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #27 on: 23 May 2008, 12:31 »
I like how you conveniently cut out the grille and sunstrip sticker in that pic Nick.

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #28 on: 23 May 2008, 12:41 »
Fan daby dozy ! go on the Linz lol

Go on then Nick, get the rest up  :grin:

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #29 on: 23 May 2008, 13:07 »
Not a shot taken by me folks. It was taken by Linz's or the other lasses boyfriend and I just tweaked it in photoshop for better clouds and such like. It's a good photo I like the composition, the only thing I removed was the shadow of the snapper on the grass.

I am however hoping to go to their meet on sunday night so I may have a few of my own shots to pop up on monday.

Nick