Author Topic: well here she is...... pics  (Read 11520 times)

Offline Ridg

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,851
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #10 on: 21 May 2008, 10:29 »
Cant for the life of me remeber where she posted it now lol

is that becuase you saved the pic to your hard drive  :laugh:

as it stands i think the car actually looks alright, i think quite a few of us were expecting something straight out of max power but she actually looks good!!

Not too sure on the grille, but rest looks very nice :)

will have to see once she's been sprayed, as she's not staying black is she?

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #11 on: 21 May 2008, 10:36 »
thats why i havent said anything yet just waiting untill its done but i havent seen her on here on ages now
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline rheady

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 433
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #12 on: 21 May 2008, 11:49 »
I'd lose the window sticker though. What colour is it going to be???

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #13 on: 21 May 2008, 12:52 »
the wheels arent my cup of tea but from a distance I like, the grill should be colour coded but apart from that looks cushty
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #14 on: 21 May 2008, 13:57 »
I'd lose the window sticker though. What colour is it going to be???

i dont like the sticker either but hey each to there own, its gonna be a flip paint job of some sort!!! :undecided:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #15 on: 21 May 2008, 14:31 »
I just has another look, loose the window sticker (tack!) and she can still go lower mate.

What colour flip paint are you going as I am getting a bit worried if im honest  :huh:
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #16 on: 21 May 2008, 15:07 »
I just has another look, loose the window sticker (tack!) and she can still go lower mate.

What colour flip paint are you going as I am getting a bit worried if im honest  :huh:

I think we all are mate, but she is standing her ground, I wonder where she has dissapeard off to . .

Offline BobbyT

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,119
  • Housemusic aint for everybody,only the sexy people
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #17 on: 21 May 2008, 15:08 »
after all that its a five door!!   :shocked:  :laugh:
BW3 2018... 7.5 Oryx White R Estate, Black mirrors and rails, Dynaudio, Rear Cam, Climate Screen, 90% tints

Offline topher

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,557
  • fully functioning
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #18 on: 21 May 2008, 15:11 »
Taste police took her away.

Offline AlanD

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 9,946
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: well here she is...... pics
« Reply #19 on: 21 May 2008, 15:15 »
lmao !!! :D Coffee out of mouth moment there :D