Author Topic: Time for us to try get creative :)  (Read 2680 times)

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
Time for us to try get creative :)
« on: 08 May 2008, 12:00 »
Hey all

Today I have project for everyone. This is now the second time I am doing and only because I got nice response the lsat time I tried it.

I do art at school and my teacher has now officially decided that drawing is something I cant do.  :undecided: The reason for this is because she saw some pics I took a while ago of the GTi and other images too and together we have decided Im a good photographer and from now onwards all my school art will be done via a camera and Photoshop. The last time I did something for art the topic was:

"An abstract journey"

I came up with this:

Please excuse the writing at the bottom of the picture. The writing is for the guy who took the pics website. I completely forgot to remove it and cant be bothered to crop it and reupload.

My latest project is: "Animal in art"
So... the teacher wants a GTi.... And an animal. I have no idea how to put the two together so maybe somebody here can give some ideas?

I figured I would detail the GTi tomorrow and ask my gran if I can use her Golden Retriever to do a Photoshoot somewhere pretty. But i think it will be really boring. Want something abstract and funky.

Anybody got any ideas? Please share.

**Yes this is the most random post in existance**

The Ultimate Club for Mini Fanatics

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
Re: Time for us to try get creative :)
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2008, 12:02 »
Maybe Manu could so something with the monkeys :D

Although I think you got two hopes if you think his going to let them anywhere near his car.

Offline Hurdy

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 08 May 2008, 12:03 »
A "fast" is the evil bunny logo and so you could do something along that line :smiley:

You may even come up with something saleable as a sideline :wink:
Seat Leon Cupra Black 290 DSG

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #3 on: 08 May 2008, 12:14 »
Great idea Hurdy.

So anyone got some decent pics of a fast for me?

And I think I will detail the Gti tomorrow and do a decent shoot anyway. Its about time I got a few new pics up.

About the monkeys.... Thats exactly why Im a bit nervous about the Golden retiever thing. Its a tad demented and if that dog even thinks of going near the GTi I will... be very mean.  :kiss:

Mike

Join our group now!

No PAS. No ESP. No DSC. No TCS. No ABS. Just my right foot between me and oblivion. Oh - And a seatbelt.

Offline illyun

• I live here
« Reply #4 on: 08 May 2008, 12:53 »
If its animals we're talking about it has to involve a rabbit  :rolleyes:
Mk1 GTI Campaign, Mk5 GTI Edition 30, Mk6 GTI (Coming Soon...)

Offline joesgti

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 08 May 2008, 13:11 »
i have fast in my sig, i was going to say that its abit obvious to use a rabbit and a GTI, its a no brainer  :laugh:

GTI MK5
Not the only GTI...........but the best! ; )

Offline Kermit

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #6 on: 08 May 2008, 13:28 »
What about a rampant rabbit from Ann Summers stuck up a milltek zorst fitted to a GTI - it doesn't need to be switched on if still photography  :embarassed:
2007 GTI, Steel Grey, DSG with Paddle, Leather, 18" Monza, Xenons, Lux and Winter Pack, iPod, Tints

Offline 08micsta

• I live here
  • 1982 Mini 1275 Clubby
« Reply #7 on: 08 May 2008, 13:47 »
Only one problem... We dont have a Milltek  :embarassed:

I know the rabbit GTi connection thing. Was just wondering if anybody else had any ideas.

Mike

Join our group now!

Offline illyun

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 08 May 2008, 13:49 »
I would have thought if you're going to link an animal to the GTI it would have to be a rabbit as thats the only thing that comes to mind.  You could do a different take on it of course...
Mk1 GTI Campaign, Mk5 GTI Edition 30, Mk6 GTI (Coming Soon...)

Offline joesgti

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 08 May 2008, 13:52 »
I would have thought if you're going to link an animal to the GTI it would have to be a rabbit as thats the only thing that comes to mind.  You could do a different take on it of course...

like what kermit said  :grin: :grin:

GTI MK5
Not the only GTI...........but the best! ; )