Author Topic: Vanity Lights  (Read 1435 times)

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Vanity Lights
« on: 10 April 2008, 13:51 »
Guys,

Any ideas how to remove the cover on the Vanity Lights, and do you know what bulb they are?  I want to replace them with white LEDs.

Thanks,

CS

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: Vanity Lights
« Reply #1 on: 10 April 2008, 14:01 »
get under the corner with a flat screw driver and turn and they pop straight out, unclip the bit of loom and the light is on the reverse side, had all mine out the other week before they went black

Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: Vanity Lights
« Reply #2 on: 10 April 2008, 14:23 »
Thanks mate - i thought that was the case but didn't want to crack anything.

Any ideas on the bulbs used?

CS

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: Vanity Lights
« Reply #3 on: 10 April 2008, 15:02 »
not sure mate, just pull them out and have a butchers!
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: Vanity Lights
« Reply #4 on: 10 April 2008, 15:09 »
not sure mate, just pull them out and have a butchers!

No worries - i'll take a look tonight :)

CS