Author Topic: is it quiet  (Read 6780 times)

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #30 on: 10 April 2008, 08:18 »
volvo do diesel engines for everything!!! :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #31 on: 10 April 2008, 09:25 »
volvo do diesel engines for everything!!! :grin: :grin:

they don't do lawnmowers though :afro:

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #32 on: 10 April 2008, 09:49 »
give it time!!!! :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #33 on: 10 April 2008, 19:00 »
now its quiet without anyone on here!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

where are u all? :laugh: :laugh:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #34 on: 10 April 2008, 19:02 »
now its quiet without anyone on here!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

where are u all? :laugh: :laugh:

Im here  :grin: Need a new topic mat got anything?

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #35 on: 10 April 2008, 19:11 »
i need a new topic?

what have i got?
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #36 on: 10 April 2008, 19:13 »
i need a new topic?

what have i got?

Need to post a new topic up on here, Have you got a new topic to post up on here

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.