Author Topic: is it quiet  (Read 6795 times)

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
is it quiet
« on: 09 April 2008, 19:36 »
without rhyso!!!!!!!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #1 on: 09 April 2008, 19:38 »
  :grin: Yeah where is he - must have got fed up of this site crashing all the time  :laugh:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #2 on: 09 April 2008, 19:40 »
he posted up this morning saying that he shouldnt be the net so maybe his boss saw him and has gave him a right bo**ocking!!!!!! :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #3 on: 09 April 2008, 19:40 »
lol im sure hes around a corner hiding somewhere watch out he may get you :laugh:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #4 on: 09 April 2008, 19:42 »
Bet his mrs told him off "keep off that bloody GTI site and stop spending money on that bloody car" :grin:  :grin: :laugh:  :evil:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #5 on: 09 April 2008, 19:42 »
hes walking around the neighbourhood changing wipers to aero one's!!!!!!
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #6 on: 09 April 2008, 19:43 »
Bet his mrs told him off "keep off that bloody GTI site and stop spending money on that bloody car" :grin:  :grin: :laugh:  :evil:

"you spend all your life on that bloody site" PMSL  :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #7 on: 09 April 2008, 19:43 »
Bet his mrs told him off "keep off that bloody GTI site and stop spending money on that bloody car" :grin:  :grin: :laugh:  :evil:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #8 on: 09 April 2008, 19:44 »
hes walking around the neighbourhood changing wipers to aero one's!!!!!!

PMSL  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: is it quiet
« Reply #9 on: 09 April 2008, 19:45 »
Only on the GTTDIs tho  :grin:  Indigo Blue ones  :laugh:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.