GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
valeters
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: valeters (Read 2431 times)
Horney
10k hero
Posts: 10,782
Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: valeters
«
Reply #10 on:
10 April 2008, 14:15 »
I've got a steam cleaner linz, how much you willing to pay?
Nick
Logged
Cornish Pixie
Not said much yet
Posts: 72
If I'm not on line I am polishing somebody's ride
Re: valeters
«
Reply #11 on:
10 April 2008, 15:53 »
Hi Linz
It was me, where in Wilts are you? Happy to help you out although I haven't got any time free for about 2-3 weeks.
Mark
Logged
www.kcpv.co.uk
www.karlssoncollins.com
Professional Valeting And Detailing
linz
I live here
Posts: 2,412
vee-dub
Re: valeters
«
Reply #12 on:
10 April 2008, 17:44 »
yay found you
im in salisbury hun
pm and we can discuss price times ect
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk4
(Moderator:
Wazzzer
) »
valeters