Author Topic: valeters  (Read 2438 times)

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
valeters
« on: 09 April 2008, 19:16 »
o.k i no there are a few of you on here that do valeting

and i remember one of you saying you could come and steam clean my interior but me being me with my brain like a sieve - i cant remember who it was :embarassed:

so who does it near me as my car is in need of a inside steam clean i want them stains gone and that beige lookin beige lol

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: valeters
« Reply #1 on: 09 April 2008, 19:25 »
if only i had the equitment id come do it for u linz!!
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: valeters
« Reply #2 on: 09 April 2008, 19:27 »
aww thanks


Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: valeters
« Reply #3 on: 09 April 2008, 19:28 »
I do but i dont fancy going to wiltshire  :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: valeters
« Reply #4 on: 09 April 2008, 19:28 »
is there any good hire places around your area?
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: valeters
« Reply #5 on: 09 April 2008, 19:30 »
i dont wanna do it myself :P id rather pay someone 2 do it for me lol

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: valeters
« Reply #6 on: 09 April 2008, 19:31 »
i dont wanna do it myself :P id rather pay someone 2 do it for me lol

lol lazy  :grin: must be someone near you??

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: valeters
« Reply #7 on: 09 April 2008, 19:32 »
i dont wanna do it myself :P id rather pay someone 2 do it for me lol

lol lazy  :grin: must be someone near you??

yh jus there was a member on here who said hed come do my car and as im a fellow member id get discount

but i cant for the life of me remember who it was

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: valeters
« Reply #8 on: 09 April 2008, 19:33 »
i dont wanna do it myself :P id rather pay someone 2 do it for me lol

u hire the stuff ill do it? deal?
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: valeters
« Reply #9 on: 10 April 2008, 14:06 »
I need my carpets cleaned, anybody around london area fancy the job?
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)