Author Topic: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!  (Read 3064 times)

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #10 on: 09 April 2008, 18:36 »
I never thought I'd see the day when Clarkson was wrong about something  :embarassed:

He is right IMO

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #11 on: 09 April 2008, 18:37 »
we did say rich that this would happen
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #12 on: 09 April 2008, 18:39 »
we did say rich that this would happen

yeah  :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #13 on: 09 April 2008, 18:42 »
Wont be long and every saxo in the uk will have lexus lights and "Audi side lights"  :grin:  :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #14 on: 09 April 2008, 18:44 »
m3 mirrors, lambo doors and if they had mr2's ferrari badges and bodykits!!!!!!  :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline rheady

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 433
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #15 on: 10 April 2008, 14:49 »
Don't think those lights would look any good on a golf.

Offline topher

  • Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 9,557
  • fully functioning
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #16 on: 10 April 2008, 14:55 »
Get used to them, daylight running lights (DRL's) will be a requirement on all new cars soon.

Hurdy has them on his ED30, and the ones in the lower R32 grills look top imo.

Offline Ridg

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,851
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
Re: coming to a mcdonald near you!!!!
« Reply #17 on: 10 April 2008, 15:02 »
Get used to them, daylight running lights (DRL's) will be a requirement on all new cars soon.

lights are already a requirement but we don't all have lexus clusters and angle eyes fitted by the manufacturer, whilst Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery some car's IMO just don't suit the R8 LED DRL's