Author Topic: Gadgets For Your Car  (Read 4095 times)

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Gadgets For Your Car
« on: 09 April 2008, 08:57 »
As a gadget freak I'm going to start listing the worst gadgets you can get for your car.

Feel free to add to the list.

Once this has dried out, i'll do a list of good ones  :smiley:

OK my first one has to be this:

At $2.45 delivered its a bargain not to be missed.

Sat Nav!? Pah who needs to spend hundreds on an electrical device when you can have this 'Cute Bear Window Mount compass!' Supplied with a suction cup its universal fit means you can take it between all your cars. Always heading south is a breeze with 'Cute Bear'.

The major advantage is the green hair, its pretty visible from outside the car so make sure you put in in the middle of the dash ensuring everyone can see it! Unlike Sat Nav - there is no need to remove this when you leave the car in a multi story for fear of theft, at this price no one would want to steal it they'd just order their own!

Buy yours today : http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8351

CS

Offline Ridg

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,851
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
Re: Gadgets For Your Car
« Reply #1 on: 09 April 2008, 09:23 »
you want to get yourself an A4 mirror

built in auto dimming and compass  :cool:

nothing to clutter the dash

Offline Chris 'N' Jen

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 403
  • MK4 2.0 GTi 8v in black (the best colour)
Re: Gadgets For Your Car
« Reply #2 on: 09 April 2008, 09:45 »
for the lovely sum of 65 notes you can have a fire in your zorst dawg.

http://www.constella.co.uk/flamerkit/new_page_1.htm

and

for a massive expense of £136.99 you can have a dump valve sound for your n/a motor

http://www.potn.co.uk/p1617000.htm


 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: 09 April 2008, 09:48 by Chris 'N' Jen »

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Gadgets For Your Car
« Reply #3 on: 09 April 2008, 09:50 »
you want to get yourself an A4 mirror

built in auto dimming and compass  :cool:

nothing to clutter the dash

i need one of these ill be searching fleabay asap :afro:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: Gadgets For Your Car
« Reply #4 on: 09 April 2008, 13:00 »
lol il stick with my sat nav :P and well that supposedly cute bear (which looks scary to me) wouldnt fit in with my olor scheme :D

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: Gadgets For Your Car
« Reply #5 on: 09 April 2008, 13:54 »
 :grin: :grin:

what colour is the a4 rear view mirror, I need a new one because everything is black apart from my mirror.

Oh and its all about the fire out the zorst!  :laugh: :grin:
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: Gadgets For Your Car
« Reply #6 on: 09 April 2008, 14:03 »
I can do two better for rear view mirrors :

1) Bluetooth Hands Free Kit Mirror : http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8477
2) Sat Nav Mirror : http://www.navigadget.com/index.php/2008/03/23/ds-400gb-navigation-system-on-your-rear-view-mirror/

CS

Offline Ridg

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,851
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
Re: Gadgets For Your Car
« Reply #7 on: 09 April 2008, 14:06 »
:grin: :grin:

what colour is the a4 rear view mirror, I need a new one because everything is black apart from my mirror.

Oh and its all about the fire out the zorst!  :laugh: :grin:

its black


Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: Gadgets For Your Car
« Reply #8 on: 09 April 2008, 22:19 »

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: Gadgets For Your Car
« Reply #9 on: 10 April 2008, 08:32 »
you want to get yourself an A4 mirror

built in auto dimming and compass  :cool:



do u have to modify anything to put this on?

i want one by the weekend :afro:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin: