Author Topic: I'm Golf-Less!  (Read 3781 times)

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #10 on: 09 April 2008, 08:30 »
check out your computerised dash!!!!!!

hmmmmmm yaris :shocked: :shocked:

Its errm - centralised thats for sure! I felt like i was driving a bus i was sitting so high!

CS

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #11 on: 09 April 2008, 16:02 »
get your other half into the vw way of thinking :afro:

we dont do toyota :sick: :sick:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline Ashmond

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,515
  • Money, b!tches And Boost
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #12 on: 09 April 2008, 16:15 »
I was golf less for 10 months  :laugh:
Will always love my mk4 but she had to go...225 Quattro TT in its place....but its still black (she lives on in spirit!)


Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #13 on: 09 April 2008, 16:17 »
My C2 had a digital dash as well :P

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #14 on: 09 April 2008, 16:31 »
I was golf less for 10 months  :laugh:

i was golfless untill i was 20!!!!!
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #15 on: 09 April 2008, 17:14 »
and i never ownd'd a golf till last month im 25 next month  :grin:

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #16 on: 09 April 2008, 18:37 »
Woo - 30 mins till i'm sitting inside her again :D

CS

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #17 on: 09 April 2008, 18:38 »
dont let your missus hear u say that!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin:

Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #18 on: 09 April 2008, 18:54 »
and i never ownd'd a golf till last month im 25 next month  :grin:

same on both occations
Meh....

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #19 on: 09 April 2008, 19:53 »
Fear not - i'm back with her - apparently my cam belt was a little overdue and was worn quite badly. Got the full official VW kit fitted by my very friendly mechanic - now on the the car cleaning.....
CS