Author Topic: I'm Golf-Less!  (Read 3791 times)

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
I'm Golf-Less!
« on: 08 April 2008, 18:17 »
I knew this day was coming but i'm now officially Golf-Less!!

I've just dropped her off to have her cambelt done (as arranged when i purchased her) and should get it back either late tomorrow eve or Thursday.

What should I do to make the time fly!?

I have purchased her a treat for the weekend though :

Sonus Green - Ultra Fine Clay refill
Clearkote Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze
Chemical Guys Wet Mirror Finish
Collinite 915 Marque D'Elegance
Foam Wax Applicator

I did find an AutoGlym kit unopened in my cupboard from Christmas - my old car was not worthy.

CS

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #1 on: 08 April 2008, 18:40 »
ah well not long lol i still have another month before mine is on the road

Offline Ridg

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,851
  • TDI - Soot Happens!
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #2 on: 08 April 2008, 18:43 »
make some pretty wall papers and stuff, that should help pass the time

Offline bobbarley

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,614
  • I'm kind of a big deal...
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #3 on: 08 April 2008, 18:49 »
Mate, I'm Golf-less as well until the end of May :(

Offline Jamm89

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 283
  • Mk4 GTI 2ltr 3door Black
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #4 on: 08 April 2008, 18:54 »
Resort to GT4 :wink:

Works wonders especially the endurace races.

Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #5 on: 08 April 2008, 22:26 »
watch semi finals of the cham league and get f**king beat by scumbags while at it. on the other hand

watch pron
Meh....

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #6 on: 08 April 2008, 22:45 »
Nope she's not outside i just checked  :cry:

I just had a thought as well!!

I have to drive the other halfs car tomorrow! Its a bloody Yaris!!

CS

Offline iMation

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 778
  • G SiXtY
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #7 on: 08 April 2008, 23:12 »
Quote
! Its a bloody Yaris!!

CS

unlucky
Meh....

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #8 on: 09 April 2008, 07:56 »
unlucky

Fear not i made it to work in once peace - albeit 10 mins later than usual.

CS

Offline GTi-Matt

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,635
Re: I'm Golf-Less!
« Reply #9 on: 09 April 2008, 08:17 »
check out your computerised dash!!!!!!

hmmmmmm yaris :shocked: :shocked:
I must warn you I'm about as decisive as a 5 yr old in a sweet shop!!  :grin: