Author Topic: Look What I Just Got Me!!!  (Read 3541 times)

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Look What I Just Got Me!!!
« on: 29 March 2008, 18:20 »
Just picked it up :



Good eh!

CS
« Last Edit: 29 March 2008, 18:22 by consumerway »

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
« Reply #1 on: 29 March 2008, 18:21 »
Just picked it up :



Good eh!

CS

An empty space......  :grin:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
« Reply #2 on: 29 March 2008, 18:23 »
An empty space......  :grin:

LOL stupid image upload - all done now :)

CS

Offline richw911

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 18,673
  • The Linkmeister and an OEM Freak.
Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
« Reply #3 on: 29 March 2008, 18:26 »
An empty space......  :grin:

LOL stupid image upload - all done now :)

CS

Very nice  :cool:

MKIV Mod Squad™ a part of the headlight police.

Offline westfield

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 403
Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
« Reply #4 on: 29 March 2008, 18:32 »
The same as the one i picked up today.

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
« Reply #5 on: 29 March 2008, 18:35 »
i'm confused; i thought it was Tuesday you were picking it up?? or is that when the cambelt is being done??  :huh:

either it looks good  :smiley:

let the modding commence  :grin: :grin: :wink:

Offline linz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,412
  • vee-dub
Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
« Reply #6 on: 29 March 2008, 18:43 »
very nice lol i may see you about as well you dont live that far from me :P

Offline THiNK

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 626
  • Golf MK4 GT TDI 150
Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
« Reply #7 on: 29 March 2008, 18:51 »
i'm confused; i thought it was Tuesday you were picking it up?? or is that when the cambelt is being done??  :huh:

Long story so i'll cut it short:
The garage the buyer was taking it to has no idea about days of the week, cars or customer service. I don't even think they know how to breathe!!

I got the seller to call my mechanic to get a quote for the work - they did and they took the quote off the price of the car. I picked up the car today and it booked in with my own mechanic. Problem solved, car sitting outside!

CS

Offline Rhyso

  • Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
  • *****
  • Posts: 26,687
Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
« Reply #8 on: 29 March 2008, 18:52 »
i'm confused; i thought it was Tuesday you were picking it up?? or is that when the cambelt is being done??  :huh:

Long story so i'll cut it short:
The garage the buyer was taking it to has no idea about days of the week, cars or customer service. I don't even think they know how to breathe!!

I got the seller to call my mechanic to get a quote for the work - they did and they took the quote off the price of the car. I picked up the car today and it booked in with my own mechanic. Problem solved, car sitting outside!

CS

cool  :cool:

Offline L8

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 189
Re: Look What I Just Got Me!!!
« Reply #9 on: 29 March 2008, 19:39 »
Nice one :smiley: