Author Topic: Which mk4???  (Read 2709 times)

Offline Dragon6

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 351
Re: Which mk4???
« Reply #10 on: 29 March 2008, 21:27 »
Thanks for that I just like mid-range punch really not balls out speed.The VR was a good buy with very low miles and have been pleased with it.So thinking of a mk4 but with a similar feeling engine  to replace our mk2 16v. I suppose its the old days of my youth blowing up R5 and RS turbos that put me of modifying engines but as you say if Audi  tune it to 225hp then it`s a good reliable motor if tweaked a little..

Offline billy_vw

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,941
Re: Which mk4???
« Reply #11 on: 30 March 2008, 12:55 »
NO chance of selling my V5 to you now  :laugh:
MK5 GT TDi