Author Topic: GUTTED !!  (Read 2796 times)

Offline snowball

• GTI forum regular
GUTTED !!
« on: 28 January 2004, 18:39 »
the r32 kit wont fit to my car !! the bumpers are wider than me car  :'(,so i have just gone for the nos and brembo brakes.

my question is do u think is should keep it as a sleeper ?? or shall i look for another bodykit ??

if yeah to bodykit any ideas of which one ?!? nothing 2 fast 2 furious thou ;D
2000 vw golf cab S3 engine , revo'd , s3 clocks , 18" rims, LSD, sps3 controller , nos ,RR sheet coming soon.
www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk

Speedydub

Re:GUTTED !!
« Reply #1 on: 28 January 2004, 20:39 »
I had a nice Zender kit on my mk3.....I bought skirts, bumpers and spiler for about a grand :D then another 250 to spray and fit it.....

got it from german car company in southend, but i think they went bust????

Offline lewis

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #2 on: 28 January 2004, 20:54 »
Hi snoball

Sounds like you getting a nice bit of kit there. Is that for a mk4 golf?

Speedydub

« Reply #3 on: 28 January 2004, 21:45 »

this was my mk3 (if ive loaded the url correctly!)

Offline snowball

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #4 on: 29 January 2004, 19:20 »
YES MK4  ;D
2000 vw golf cab S3 engine , revo'd , s3 clocks , 18" rims, LSD, sps3 controller , nos ,RR sheet coming soon.
www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk

kniterider

« Reply #5 on: 29 January 2004, 19:29 »
hey snowball!!! if the 32 kit dont fit dont do it!!! ill give my opion, the 32 is THE golf to have if u cant get urs looking like that then i wouldnt bother trying any aftermarket kits as alot of em spoil the mk4 look!! (r+a designs (grimsby) pvw cover car yuk yuk yuk!!) id go with the nos and brembos as yuove said and maybe go for the v6 4 motion lower bit of the bumpers, theyve got extra vents ect, and hella do some cool looking eyeball foglamps and replacement vents for the front bumper!! just my views, i like the street sleeper image!! then get some kn0b boy in his evo/scooby etc and say bye bye!!! ;D ;D

Offline gti fly bye

• Here all the time
  • VW MK4 GT TDI, ITS A SMOKEY ALTERNATIVE!
« Reply #6 on: 29 January 2004, 19:56 »
Sleepers are the best fun at traffic lights!

My mates got a old 3door nova saloon (nova coupe, as we call her), completely standard except for some 15's( for traction) oh yer and the 2.0 16v under the bonnet!!!!!!

Its the funnyist thing in the world when he minces just about any thing that pull's up next to him( they don't have a clue, bless um)

You don't have to be that exstrem, but you get the idea!!!
« Last Edit: 29 January 2004, 19:57 by gti fly bye »

BEAT ANY GTI (TOWING A CARVAN, UPHILL)

Offline snowball

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #7 on: 29 January 2004, 20:08 »
gonna keep it a sleeper me thinks !! got sum recaros coming and a nice tint on the windows !! and that should do it  ;D thanks for ure replys

snowy (LEE)
www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk

kniterider

« Reply #8 on: 29 January 2004, 20:11 »
nice one bruvver!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline snowball

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #9 on: 29 January 2004, 20:11 »
speedydub u a girl racer lol !!
www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk