GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Non-VW wheels
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Non-VW wheels (Read 1009 times)
Si
I live here
Posts: 623
Non-VW wheels
«
on:
19 May 2006, 13:53 »
Im thinking of fitting a set of non VAG wheels to my car, but not sure what will fit and what wheels would look good? any advice?
ive seen Renault 19 wheels on a polo before and it looked cool....
any others?
Logged
I LOVE THE SOUND OF CARBS IN THE MORNING
Martz
Forum Supporter
I live here
Posts: 3,269
Re: Non-VW wheels
«
Reply #1 on:
19 May 2006, 13:57 »
Renaults, BMW E30, Vauxhall Astra MK2 and Mazda MK1/2 MX-5's all fit. There is a website that details all fitments.
Good luck
Martz
Logged
Agreeable Slick
Global Moderator
Serious forum addict
Posts: 7,066
Unit
Re: Non-VW wheels
«
Reply #2 on:
19 May 2006, 14:10 »
http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html
Logged
I made this : ->
https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=30416.0
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Non-VW wheels