Poll

Which rims do you prefer? (See Pictures below)

RH ZW1
Kerscher Crown
BBS RM - Deep Dish
Other - Please Specify Below.

Author Topic: Whats wheels for my Rallye?  (Read 8284 times)

Offline knobby

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« on: 23 April 2006, 10:29 »
RH ZW1


Kerscher Crown


BBS RM - Deep Dish




Hi Guys

As some of your are aware my Rallye is being delivered next week. Its currently fitted with Borbet A's that i am not keen on. Wanting to change the rims ASAP. Its just what to choose. Had the Brock B2's on my Mk2 GTi that I think looked pretty cool  :smug: dont think they would look great on a Rallye though.

If you dont like the above choices, let me know what you recon looks good, as there are so many different rims out I might not have found the ones i like yet.

I'm kinda likin the RH ZW1's at the mo...  But then the BBS are nice, but not sure they will suit the Rallye Style..

Give me your opinions...

Cheers

Knobby...
Ps I'm getting a Rallye..... Cant wait  :grin:
« Last Edit: 23 April 2006, 10:32 by knobby »

Old VW's never die...they just go faster!

Offline Mr Blue

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 6,133
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2006, 10:59 »
RH's Knobsie  :tongue:
« Last Edit: 23 April 2006, 11:01 by Mr Blue »
:)

Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #2 on: 23 April 2006, 11:07 »
#1  :cool:
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

mix

  • Guest
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #3 on: 23 April 2006, 11:54 »
the kerscher ones, kinda like those...and everyone else has done the other two so why follow a trend :wink:

Offline knobby

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #4 on: 23 April 2006, 11:57 »
Hey... 

Ive only ever seen one Rallye with the Rh's on... and thats the one below... U seen a few then?



Cheers

Knobby

Old VW's never die...they just go faster!

mix

  • Guest
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #5 on: 23 April 2006, 12:23 »
Hey...

Ive only ever seen one Rallye with the Rh's on... and thats the one below... U seen a few then?



Cheers

Knobby

think i have seen a few mk2's with them one......just i have never seen the kershers before....and i like them :tongue:

Offline knobby

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #6 on: 23 April 2006, 12:32 »
The Crowns are nice.. but very expensive.. Would cost me £1316 for just the wheels, no tyres. Not sure i can justify that.. Shall see though..

Old VW's never die...they just go faster!

mix

  • Guest
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #7 on: 23 April 2006, 12:33 »
The Crowns are nice.. but very expensive.. Would cost me £1316 for just the wheels, no tyres. Not sure i can justify that.. Shall see though..

go for the RH then :wink: that is f**king expensive for some metal.... :shocked:

Offline knobby

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 855
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #8 on: 23 April 2006, 12:36 »
RH's will set me back about £836 without tyres. Thats within my budget...

Can you tell which rims I am moving towards?  :wink:

Knobby.

Old VW's never die...they just go faster!

mix

  • Guest
Re: Whats wheels for my Rallye?
« Reply #9 on: 23 April 2006, 12:58 »
your misses :wink: :laugh: