Author Topic: Golf Virgin  (Read 19780 times)

Offline Katie-Pie

• Not said much yet
Re: Golf Virgin
« Reply #180 on: 06 March 2006, 16:01 »
The best island...

The Isle of Wight
Bembridge Represent

Offline Dom Mk3

• I live here
  • Insert wit here
« Reply #181 on: 06 March 2006, 17:41 »
britain is the best island, that, or ibiza :wink:

Offline Katie-Pie

• Not said much yet
« Reply #182 on: 08 March 2006, 10:35 »
BAH.. Rubbish...

The island is good, has a good car community, but, the roads are apsolutly apauling, so unfortunatly, in the winter months when "silly season" begins, (what we call the time of year when the roads are at their worst and ppl dont adjust their driving to the conditions) people get hurt.
One day this silly season, there were 11 car accidents in one day.  :sad: 5 people died in one day  :sad:

But the island still rocks :D
Bembridge Represent

Offline Len

• 10k hero
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
« Reply #183 on: 08 March 2006, 21:53 »
Ibiza or Tenerife for me!
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline Raceboy

• GTI forum regular
  • Southern California U.S.A.! MK2 Squad (909)
« Reply #184 on: 09 March 2006, 22:14 »
yer im thinking around the 2000 possibly 99 one, but it all depends on the milage, most of the ones i have seen have an massive milage... :angry:, it will be the 150bhp, as i think once its re-mapped will be quite fast enough for lil me, will keep up with some of my mates, waste afew, and get trashed by 3 or 4, but i WILL be the chick wasting the boys :wink:
WOW, sounds like you know your sh!t when it comes to cars, i like that, chicks over here (U.S.) don't really get into they're cars they say things like "i got to get that thingy replaced" or something like that. or they're have they're boyfriends fix up they're whips for them. i'm impressed and welcome. (i'm new here also)

CIRCUSRUNAWAYS / CIRCUS KINGS FOR THE WIN!!!!

Offline Katie-Pie

• Not said much yet
« Reply #185 on: 10 March 2006, 09:00 »
well, pretty much all of my mates are into cars, most of them are boys.
My girl Friends laugh at me as whenever we are out im like ooh look at that...*name the car* or mmmm noice *name the car* they all think im mad.

Iv always been into cars hehe. But i have to admit, when it comes to the actual stick ur head under the bonnet and install an, induction kit, for example, im not very good at all.
But i would like to think i could give the boys a fun for their money. hehe

What part of America are you from. I am strongly thinking of moving out there to coach (ice skating)
Bembridge Represent

Dinky

« Reply #186 on: 10 March 2006, 12:47 »
yer im thinking around the 2000 possibly 99 one, but it all depends on the milage, most of the ones i have seen have an massive milage... :angry:, it will be the 150bhp, as i think once its re-mapped will be quite fast enough for lil me, will keep up with some of my mates, waste afew, and get trashed by 3 or 4, but i WILL be the chick wasting the boys :wink:
WOW, sounds like you know your sh!t when it comes to cars, i like that, chicks over here (U.S.) don't really get into they're cars they say things like "i got to get that thingy replaced" or something like that. or they're have they're boyfriends fix up they're whips for them. i'm impressed and welcome. (i'm new here also)
you'll find most of the girlies on this forum are here for the cars hun..tis a car forum :laugh: althou u do get a few *attention whores* shall we call them..but they usually leave once the attention dies down.. :smiley:

Dinx :kiss:

Offline golfpro

• I live here
  • If in doubt, pay someone else to do it!
« Reply #187 on: 10 March 2006, 14:14 »
i didnt know han had left?  :huh:

*runs and hides  :embarassed:

thats the best mk3 ive seen..ever! its just clean and subtle.. :cool:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #188 on: 10 March 2006, 14:59 »
Attention whores !  :rolleyes: PMSL !  :laugh: :laugh:
......now officially dubless.

Dinky

« Reply #189 on: 10 March 2006, 20:42 »
i didnt know han had left? :huh:

*runs and hides :embarassed:

she obv hasn seen this yet..oo..ur gonna get a slap! :laugh:
*goes off to pm han the link*

Dinx :kiss: