Author Topic: Borbet Y 18 inch- 112x5 ET 48 - Michellin Crossclimate  (Read 2217 times)

Offline GTIGeordie

• Not said much yet
Borbet Y rims- RRP is £800 from Rimstyle. Originally bought as winter wheels and have done no more than 2k miles. The condition of the rims are immaculate apart from one small graze where the wheel was dropped onto gravel. No cracks/welds. The Michellin Crossclimates have great tread as they've barely been on the car, mostly sat in the loft. This whole set cost £1,400.

Will also come with spigot rings and unused silver bolts.

I'll also throw in the wheel covers shown in the last photo worth £20.

Collection from Swindon, SN5- Bank transfer or cash on collection.

Offline davo245

• Here all the time
Re: Borbet Y 18 inch- 112x5 ET 48 - Michellin Crossclimate
« Reply #2 on: 28 March 2023, 22:22 »
Borbet Y rims- RRP is £800 from Rimstyle. Originally bought as winter wheels and have done no more than 2k miles. The condition of the rims are immaculate apart from one small graze where the wheel was dropped onto gravel. No cracks/welds. The Michellin Crossclimates have great tread as they've barely been on the car, mostly sat in the loft. This whole set cost £1,400.

Will also come with spigot rings and unused silver bolts.

I'll also throw in the wheel covers shown in the last photo worth £20.

Collection from Swindon, SN5- Bank transfer or cash on collection.

Great tyres these cross climates  I ran them as winters but will be great all Year round! still good in all seasons not just winter unlike other winter tyres so these would make a great all year round wheel choice👍
Mk6 GTI DSG
MK7.5 GTI performance DSG
Mk8 GTI

Offline GTIGeordie

• Not said much yet
Re: Borbet Y 18 inch- 112x5 ET 48 - Michellin Crossclimate
« Reply #3 on: 29 March 2023, 18:34 »
Agreed they were great in the wet too