Author Topic: Does anyone hav a GFB DV+ in good condition for sale?  (Read 2180 times)

Offline atticusedwards

• Just got here
Does anyone hav a GFB DV+ in good condition for sale?
« on: 29 December 2022, 03:17 »
Let’s take a cleaning tour with me and my shark nv360 vacuum cleaner

It’s been a long time since I have the fantastic shark navigator 360 vacuum cleaner around the household. I can’t tell you how much this shark vacuum has helped me in cleaning. Today, I will share my cleaning routine with this Shark NV360 vacuum cleaner to make my point clear. I hope you will understand this cleaning machine better and get one for yourself as soon as possible.

• The living room
I always start my cleaning tour with the living room first. I don’t get to floor cleaning right away. It’s better to clear all the messy stuff on the floor before you start cleaning. After the floor is clear and obstacle-free, I put the dusting brush on my shark nv360 vacuum cleaner to clean window shields and blinds. I also vacuum all the decorating shelves and leave nothing above the ground untouched. After that, it’s time to take advantage of the impressive suction power to clean the floor. The living room has many furniture, but I have no trouble running my shark nv360 vacuum cleaner around all the corners. The swivel steering makes this vacuum so easy to maneuver. Now that the living room is done, I will move on to the next destination.

• The stairs
I don’t know about you, but I don’t enjoy the sound we make when climbing stairs. That’s why I got carpeted stairs in the first place. And it helps decrease the noise a lot. Cleaning stairs is already a challenging task for the upright vacuum cleaner. And yet I have carpeted stairs, which make thing seems worse. But with the Shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360, cleaning carpeted stairs is never a problem. I can easily turn this upright vacuum cleaner into a semi-handheld vacuum cleaner and carry it along the way. The shark navigator lift-away nv360 does an excellent job with cleaning carpets no matter what type they are. That’s why it doesn’t take much time to finish cleaning the stairs so that I can move on to the next location.

• The bedrooms
You properly know what I’m about to do first. That’s right! Put away all the stuff on the floor. After that, I clean the windows like how I did in the living room. I even switch to the crevice tool to collect dust from tight spaces. All the bedrooms in my house have long-pile carpets on the hardwood floor. I just really enjoy the feeling of bare feet on those fluffy carpets when I get up every morning. And thanks to the incredible technology of the shark navigator deluxe nv360, I can change between floor cleaning mode and carpet cleaning mood whenever I want to. The process is so smooth and wastes no time, so I can get the task done faster. Sometimes I even have spare time to clean the mattress with the same shark navigator deluxe nv360 vacuum cleaner. And that’s it. My cleaning routine with this blue shark vacuum has come to an end.

Final words

Until this day, I still believe if I didn’t get the Shark navigator NV360, I would have regretted many decisions of my life (for example: having carpeted stairs and long-pile carpets). This vacuum cleaner really maximizes efficiency in the shortest time. If you want to have a relaxing cleaning routine just like me, purchase a shark vacuum nv360 right away!
« Last Edit: 13 April 2023, 11:32 by atticusedwards »

Eighteen88

Re: Does anyone hav a GFB DV+ in good condition for sale?
« Reply #1 on: 29 December 2022, 16:20 »
Only £112 for a new one at Awesome, I’d recommend buying new rather than 2nd hand at that price.

Offline smak85

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 29 December 2022, 23:30 »
Only £112 for a new one at Awesome, I’d recommend buying new rather than 2nd hand at that price.

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/gfb/gfb-dv-for-vag-20fsi-turbo-engines

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/gfb/gfb-dv-for-vag-2-0tfsi-ea888-gen3-engines/

it looks like they have two on the website - any idea which one is the right one for a GTi PP?
« Last Edit: 29 December 2022, 23:36 by smak85 »

Eighteen88

« Reply #3 on: 29 December 2022, 23:59 »

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/gfb/gfb-dv-for-vag-20fsi-turbo-engines

https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-brand/gfb/gfb-dv-for-vag-2-0tfsi-ea888-gen3-engines/

it looks like they have two on the website - any idea which one is the right one for a GTi PP?

Sorry unsure which for your motor, I’d advise contacting Awesome their customer service is spot on!