Author Topic: Bluetooth HTC M9.  (Read 1333 times)

Offline rwleigh

• Here all the time
  • Richard.
Bluetooth HTC M9.
« on: 17 March 2017, 18:52 »
My HTC M9 has been working fine with the golf but tonight I had a call while driving and just the phone was ringing even though the Bluetooth was connected. I wasn't able to answer the phone obviously so missed a call which I later returned but was just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this?
Golf GTI CS40 #010 | Manual | 5 door | Pure White | Car-Net | 90% tints | Winter Pack | REVO stage 1

Offline robtt

• GTI forum regular
  • Golf Gti pp dsg
Re: Bluetooth HTC M9.
« Reply #1 on: 18 March 2017, 13:35 »
Had this with my iPhone 6.Go to the phone setting on the car and see if the mute button is on. Mine is doing this all the time but now I know what to do !

Offline rwleigh

• Here all the time
  • Richard.
« Reply #2 on: 19 March 2017, 09:05 »
Hi Rob, thanks for the advice but I had a quick look at the phone settings menu last night on my way out and couldn't find a mute button. Where should I be looking now I've got a bit more time today?
Golf GTI CS40 #010 | Manual | 5 door | Pure White | Car-Net | 90% tints | Winter Pack | REVO stage 1

Offline robtt

• GTI forum regular
  • Golf Gti pp dsg
« Reply #3 on: 19 March 2017, 10:29 »
Press  the "Phone" button. Get someone to ring you and a box appears with red and green phone symbols. Between is the mute button. My phone does not mute every time but it does happen reasonably frequently.

Offline rwleigh

• Here all the time
  • Richard.
« Reply #4 on: 19 March 2017, 18:49 »
Press  the "Phone" button. Get someone to ring you and a box appears with red and green phone symbols. Between is the mute button. My phone does not mute every time but it does happen reasonably frequently.

I've now tried this and the box you describe isn't appearing, my phone rings but the car does nothing.