Author Topic: MibII question  (Read 1943 times)

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
MibII question
« on: 25 January 2016, 18:44 »
Can anyone with the newer mib2 unit confirm of they can get the audio level to dip when the navigation instructions are read out. I've tried every setting and the only one that works is the mute one.
TCR, Pure Grey, DCC, Dynaudio and Climate Screen.

Offline Bungleaio

• Here all the time
Re: MibII question
« Reply #1 on: 25 January 2016, 18:52 »
Mine does, it reduces the volume when reading out instructions.

What annoys me is when I've muted the instructions it will still reduce the radio volume whilst it doesn't read the guidance out then it brings the radio volume back up. I would like to be able to carry on as normal until I turn the guidance back up.
Abarth 595 Turismo + Classic Mini + Triumph Street Triple RS
Did have 3door DBP GTI PP

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2016, 08:46 »
What settings do you have it set on? I can't get it to work on my tiguan mib2 unit.

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2016, 14:01 »
Can anyone with the newer mib2 unit confirm of they can get the audio level to dip when the navigation instructions are read out. I've tried every setting and the only one that works is the mute one.

Do you mean dip the nav instructions volume or dip the music so you can hear the nav voice?  If it's the latter, then:

Go into nav, then 'setup' (bottom right corner) a select Nav Announcements, then Entertainment fading, you can set the volume for the audio/music to dip to when the nag voice announcements are made.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline mcmaddy

• Forum addict
« Reply #4 on: 26 January 2016, 17:41 »
Tried that Rebecca and the only setting that works is the mute one.