Author Topic: COURIER SERVICE FOR MY BBS  (Read 1901 times)

Offline ANDY597

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 105
COURIER SERVICE FOR MY BBS
« on: 18 September 2005, 23:23 »
Just picked up some winter wheels 14" bmw bbs's. ET30's

Does anybody know of good couriers and price involved.

How heavy do you reckon that 2 alloys bound together would be for shipping ???

Cheers
A

Offline monzablue16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,537
Re: COURIER SERVICE FOR MY BBS
« Reply #1 on: 19 September 2005, 19:21 »
I use parcel 2 go when I need to send/collect anything have to have a good person your collecting from to make it go smoothly. They're not too expensive either.

http://www.parcel2go.com/

Probably got lost in the "Great Crash of 08

Offline laydon

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 61
Re: COURIER SERVICE FOR MY BBS
« Reply #2 on: 19 September 2005, 20:01 »
I have used parcel2go quite a few times very good and stress free, don't be scared to be a little economical with the truth regarding size and weight, the drivers could not care less unless it's really obvious. :grin:

Offline ANDY597

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 105
Re: COURIER SERVICE FOR MY BBS
« Reply #3 on: 19 September 2005, 21:47 »
I looked at parcels to go and swayed over them and www.senditquick.com

Senditquick .....they had a higher weight limit of 30kg.....     2 bbs with tyres cant weight that much surely.

So I got the seller to package them up into 2 packages and £21 later the courier was ordered.

They get picked up tommorow but a price like that cant be sniffed at.

Whats the going rate for bbs 14's these days ?

Cheers
A