Author Topic: 1.9tdi bkc 5spd flywheel woes/ mechanic woes  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Dipesh2031

• GTI forum regular
  • Options bae?
1.9tdi bkc 5spd flywheel woes/ mechanic woes
« on: 06 January 2015, 21:05 »
Hi Guys,

In a bit of a pickle at the moment, my cars on a ramp in a garage, with no gearbox inside, the flywheel/clutch is all out, now the replacement I bought off ebay the mechanic is saying it's incorrect, I have a feeling this is untrue, and asking for £500 for parts to order the "correct" ones.

Can anyone check if the LUK DMF pt number: 415025010 (everywhere I look online it fits a 1.9tdi golf 105)

My car is a:     2004 (54) mk5 1.9tdi BKC engine code 105bhp 5 speed box

Clutch part number is: 623309400   

This is really annoying because I cannot return the clutch and flywheel I bought, so now I'm going to be out of pocket a hell of a lot of money which isn't ideal just after christmas, so any help is appreciated!

Thanks

(I can upload pics of the parts too if needed)
MK6 GTi - Black - DSG - 18' Monza shadow - Luxury Pack - Convenience pack - Park assist - Xenons - RNS510 - Adaptive chassis control - Dynaudio - Bluetooth - Reverse camera - front/rear sensors --mods-- Evoms Intake - Eurojet/stasis Turboback Catless 3" exhaust

Offline boneybradley

• Forum Supporter
  • Serious forum addict
  • Back in a Mk3...
Re: 1.9tdi bkc 5spd flywheel woes/ mechanic woes
« Reply #1 on: 09 January 2015, 11:04 »
If it's 5 speed manual both part numbers are correct (Let me know your reg and I can do a check to be 100%)

Also can I check why it cannot be returned? (I have to accept returns up to 14 days after delivery as its par of Consumer Contracts Regulations and even more with ebay)
Moderator of The Dub-Tug Squad!! (What some call the MK3 section!)

Full range of quality parts for your Volkswagen available at Oemandmore.co.uk