Author Topic: Headlight Loom  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Tornado

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 192
Headlight Loom
« on: 10 September 2005, 13:06 »
Hello everyone
I am just about to fit uprated loom but I dont have a volt meter. Does anyone know if the power supply wire to the dipped headlight is always the black and yellow one mentioned in matey matey.
Thanks
Alan
« Last Edit: 10 September 2005, 13:08 by Tornado »
Lower!

Offline Bazzer

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 829
Re: Headlight Loom
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2005, 13:14 »
Can't be 100% cos I haven't got the right page in etka, but IIRC mine was black and yellow and black and white was the high beam...
HTH

Bazzer

Offline shaft69

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,790
Re: Headlight Loom
« Reply #2 on: 10 September 2005, 13:50 »
Mine black/yellow 1990 mk2 :smiley:
MK4 1.8t bored/stroked 2.0lt AEG crank, 83mm supertech pistons, intergrated rods, ACL race brgs, Flowed large port head, Supertech valves, All ARP bolts, GTX2871r turbo, Tial wastegate, 3" pipewerx dp, REVO stage 3 tune, Direct port water meth, MORE TO COME!!! Ready to go racing
Owner of bndynamix ltd. BMW and mini specialist
184 Wallgate, Wigan
WN3 4AL
07966492823.

Offline Tornado

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 192
Re: Headlight Loom
« Reply #3 on: 10 September 2005, 13:54 »
Thanks guys
I think I'll go for it! :grin:
Alan
Lower!